Friday, June 3, 2011

FPV FunJet - Beautiful flying above the clouds

FPV FunJet - Beautiful flying above the clouds Video Clips. Duration : 5.67 Mins.


More information about my configuration: rcexplorer.se I think this was one of the best flight FPV I did! It 'was a good feeling driving around in the clouds. The weather could not have been better and the setting sun made one of my favorite flights ever. Read more at my homepage: RCExplorer.se Protricity MUSIC - Donkey Kong Country 2 'in the wind Brambles' OC ReMix - ocremix.org DOWNLOAD ocremix.org

Keywords: beautiful, clouds, high, altitude, over, Funjet, fun, jet, FPV, first, person, view, RPV, UAV, low, flying, multiplex, fast, airplane, rc, explorer, rcexplorer, dadde, dadde87, windeståhl, windestål, windestal, windestahl, hjo

consumer reports mountain bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment